Sunday, November 23, 2014

GIVING TUESDAY - I CHOOSE THE DONKEY REFUGE!

What an amazing internet world we live in.  Friday is Black Friday where you can buy almost anything - in store or online - at a discount.  Monday is Cyber Monday where you can go crazy online.  Then there is Tuesday.

Giving Tuesday - the day you are encouraged to remember the charities and good works that you support and give to them so that they can continue to do the wonderful things that they do. 

I wish Giving Day came before the shopping days.  I fear that after all that shopping, everyone will have run out of money to give to their charities.

I think I will change it up.  I am going to decide right now how much I am going to donate to the Refuge for my sweet, sweet donkeys, and then if I have any money left over, I will shop.

For the Love of The Donkeys.

I wish everyday was Giving Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment