Saturday, February 7, 2009

Time flys when you are having fun

Wow, where did the first week of February go? I have been busy weaving wool and cotton rugs. I would show you pictures but the Blog won't let me download them. We have also started planning the expansion to one of the barns in order to make room for the pigs and turkeys. We still have pork for sale which will be ready in September. It can be purchased either by the side or in packages for those of you who have smaller freezer space. The turkeys will be ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas 2009. (I know we just got over Christmas, but we have to plan ahead) I am harvesting the worm castings right now and will have them packaged and for sale in March. I will let you know the prices shortly. All our other thoughts are about spring and the snow melting away to make way for the mud season.....talk to you soon. Cheers Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment