Thursday, February 26, 2009

More snow!

Yes it snowed again yesterday and last night, as it did throughout the province. The wind was blowing so hard that we ended up with a three foot snow drift in the middle of our driveway. The neighbour with a bigger tractor had to come and dig us out as our tractor just couldn't get through that depth. It is cold again too -12C tonight. But warm weather is coming by the weekend, and of course we all then worry about the snow melting. This picture if of the snow bank in front of our porch. This bank is caused by the snow coming off our metal roof. Thank heavens spring is coming or we would eventually lose visibility from our kitchen window. We had to call the vet again for Lady as her foot just isn't getting any better. Hopefully he can give us some better answers. I will keep you informed.
I laid out my spinning and weaving just to see if I had made enough stock for the upcoming Seed Saver Event next weekend . I think I will be okay as I am still working on a red on red rug and I have two table runners planned that I should be able to finish in time. Especially as the winter weather isn't letting up and inside the house is the best place to be. It's all good Cheers Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment