Friday, September 14, 2012

Donkey Hugs Reminder for Myself

Good Morning, Everyone
I realized this morning that I need to spend more time with the donkeys.  When I am at the Refuge, the day seems to fly by and sometimes I am half way home by the time I realize that I left without getting nearly enough donkey hugs.  So I am going to put a note in the window of my truck that says "How many donkey hugs did you give and get today?"  as a reminder that I need to pay attention to my fuzzy friends.
And fuzzy they are getting.  Winter is coming so they are starting to prepare.  Rob and Shirley have moved the herds around to make the best use of the remaining grass on the pastures.  Jorge is up top to see the minis and hopefully to join their herd very soon.
Laura and I are working at the Refuge tomorrow so hope to see you there.
Have a great day, everyone, and if you can't make it out to get a donkey hug, hug someone else that makes you feel safe and happy.
C.

No comments:

Post a Comment